Technology and God?

A lot has happened in my life lately. I just got the internet in my home!! I have got a new puppy. I have a new 2008 Nissan Sentra!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been learning tons about technology and business and God!!!!!!! Actually, I believe that the more I learn the stronger all of the other areas in my life are. I believe the better I am at business and using technology, the better I will be at doing God's work (ie spreading the Kingdom of God).
My current job, GeekSquad Mission Control, I get to do basic troubleshooting and selling people services. I get to fix people's computer every day and help them do what they do better. Today, I helped a Pastor get setup using a word processor. The pastor was able to use the software to write sermenetts and to send his fiancee help with her homework. The pastor was very happy and said that I had done him a big favor. I really hope that I can be use by God to bring about his kingdom in a substantial manner. I know that this pastor was just one of many people that I have helped to do God's will more. I just need to figure out create more signposts pointing to the coming Kingdom. Technology is a very good beginning to this goal.

2 comments:

Mike Aleckson said...

Excellent post, Dustin! I'm proud of how quickly you're gaining IT knowledge. I think you're a natural.

Great job!

Dustin said...

Thanks Mike,
I really want to learn more and expand my options in the Techonology and Business Fields. It is a very fun learning experience. Also, I am very much looking forward to the day that I will be able to bring all of my knowledge together to do something substantial for the Kingdom of the Messian.