good stuff

I am writing this post from an older computer that I just installed Linux OS on. Now for a lot of people that is either really easy and for others they must ask, what is Linux? Well, Linux is just one of the many open source programs out there, in an online community of software developers and users that work together to create a free product that anybody can enjoy for free.

I really enjoy the whole community working together thing and am going to enjoy trying to figure out how this Linux program works. For me it is a badge of honor of how far the Messiah taken me in a process of continual improvement. Being able to use a piece of alien software (at least to me) is really cool and for me to understand it is something all together neat. I will hopefully be getting a tech support job pretty soon in which I can use this knowledge of programs and technology to fix peoples software woes. What is more that I know that I will be using all of this both currently and in the future to help bring about the Kingdom of Messiah.

I think this symbiotic relationship with Yahweh and the Messiah is the whole reason that we are here. God gives us people and experiences and our brains to create things and in return we use it to create something magnificent that reflects our creator and helps our neighbors. The ultimate fix for reflecting our creator and helping our neighbor is the Kingdom coming on the earth. For that I cant wait!!

No comments: